Short Term Rentals
What is Long Term Renting?
Long Term Rentals
For Long Term Rentals, customers pay for services, not Things.
Long term renting clearly has roots in Software-as–a–Service, a business model where companies sell packages that include hardware, software, maintenance and, sometimes, installation, for a monthly fee. For Long Term Rentals, customers pay for services, not Things. Long term rentals comes with benefits.
We only supply top tier brands – HP ; Dell and Lenovo
- Reduce the total cost of ownership of your hardware
- Simplify the management of your desktop hardware environment
- Pay only for what you use – just like the cloud environment
- Upgrade when you need to
- Simple Opex approval
- Quick supply turnaround time
- Warranty and repairs included
- Theft cover included*
- Reduced downtime
- Global trend is to move away from desktop/mobile hardware ownership
- Focus your attention on business
- Simplify your hardware environment
- Budget by user
- Tax deductible – pure rental OPEX structure
- Reduce your environmental impact on the planet
- We manage your asset inventory
- Data wiping included when a machine comes back to us – USA DoD (Department of Defence) Standards